Cannot change channels:
Press and release the STB button on the top of your remote control.
Make sure your TV is on the correct channel. If you have multiple Entone remotes, they have a 1, 2, or 3 on the back side.
- Remote 1, TV should be on channel 10
- Remote 2, TV should be on channel 23
- Remote 3, TV should be on channel 39
- Also, make sure the STB Button has been pressed on the remote
Caller ID not showing up on the TV screen:
- Press MENU on your Entone remote
- Arrow down to Settings and press the OK Button.
- Enter your password. The default password is 1 2 3 4
- Press the OK Button
- Enable Caller ID should have a check mark in the box on the left hand side
- Arrow down to Submit and press the OK Button
Can only get to channel 401 or just the HD channels on the Guide or when changing channels:
- Press GUIDE Button on the remote
- Make sure that the green tab on the left hand side says ALL or SUBSCRIBED. If it is on something other than that, press the GUIDE Button until ALL or SUBSCRIBED
To Reprogram You Remote:
Refer to channel 999 for further training or see Digital Video User’s Guide.